fredag, maj 19, 2006

Musik: Most. Heartbreaking. Ever.

"Today I went to the website and read some of the magnificent tributes that have flown in for Grant. People for some days have been telling me of the beautiful things written there. And today I felt well enough and strong enough to go in and read. I thank you all. In time I shall read every one of them. I see familiar names scattered from our past. The vast majority I don't know. All of you Grant and I have met through our music. Your words and thoughts I find very, very moving. I sense the love and understanding for Grant and his music, and I take the support you send to me to my heart.

These last days I have Grant in my head. He talks to me in odd moments. I hear him... and I always will.

all my love
Robert Forster"

Saxat från forumet på http://www.go-betweens.net. Vet inte riktigt varför, men Grant McLennans död gör mig mer sorgsen än någon annan artists bortgång gjort.

Etiketter: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger thisismycat said...

kanske dags att börja lyssna på go-betweens nu då. annars gör elliott smiths bortgång fortfarande mig väldigt, väldigt sorgsen. när man dessutom läst om hans sista år i livet faller det lite mer på plats, men blir bara ännu sorgligare...

10:55 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home